Thursday, January 3, 2008

Middle Name Announcement

I just spoke to Matthew, he's still very, very ill! I feel so helpless for him too. He takes care of me so much but I can't do much because he doesn't want me to be around him in case he's contagious! AAAAAHHHHHH! It's driving me crazy. His temperature is still high and he still hasn't ate anything. At least fluids for the most part are sitting. I'm worried about him being dehydrated.

After much deliberation, Matthew and I have decided on Arabella's middle name and that will be Celeste. It was one of the early first names we came up with but I liked it much more as a middle name. Celeste comes from the Latin origin and means Heavenly. So we have a beautiful heavenly lion. Quite perfect! I'm so thrilled!

I've been listening to Y108 all day. Tomorrow should be quite interesting with the Daddy in Drag Dash at the Robinson Mall. I wish I didn't have to work so I could go and watch the fiasco taking place. For those unfamiliar, Y108 is putting fathers in Hannah Montana drag (heels, skirt, wig, etc) to race through an obstacle course at the Robinson Mall for Hannah Montana tickets. Should be quite a sight! People are desperate for the tickets, paying hundreds of dollars for them online. Kiss gave a pair away this morning with a meet and greet with the artists to caller 10,000! I feel sorry for the person sitting in the studio answering the phone all day to get to caller 10,000. They must have done a good job though because they started at 6am and by 10am they were around caller 6,000 and something.

It makes me think of the future Matthew and I will have and the crazy trips I'll be sending him on to find random hot toys for holidays. I remember when my parents went crazy for things like Furbies and the My Little Pony dream house when I was younger. I don't know what kind of toys Arabella will be crazy for, but I'm sure at some point we'll be on the rampage to find some stupid item! At least Matthew and I are fairly resourceful and hopefully won't struggle too much. I've heard the stories from people I work with hunting down things like Transformer Masks and other hot toys from this year. I hope I don't disappoint her ever!

Speaking of Arabella, she must be on a party fix today because she's been overly active. It seems some days she' s more active than others. Today is an over active day as she's been kicking me since 6am! Her kicks are continuing to get more and more powerful. For a while I could only feel them from the inside, but Matthew and Artex have started feeling them more and more. It sometimes scares Artex if he's laying on me and she gives a good, hearty kick. Perhaps they're playing before they even meet.

Well that's about all for the day. Until later.

No comments: