Friday, January 25, 2008

Horray! It's Friday!

Wow, it felt like this day would never come. This has been quite an insane week for me and Matthew with baby things and work things and just THINGS.

On Monday we had part 1 of a 2 part class on breastfeeding from 7-9pm (after working all day). Tuesday, I had an awards luncheon at work, Wednesday we had part 1 of 5 on child preparation (Basically the lamaze stuff) from 7-9 (every wednesday for the next month), Thursday I had a doctors appointment in the morning. UGH! Now I need a rest - but no - No rest for me! Tonight Matthew and I are going to pick out paint and shelving for the baby room, among some other random shopping that needs done.

I'm exhausted! Seriously!!! Life is just NUTS right now. But that's to be expected. This weekend isn't much better as tomorrow Matthew has a hair appointment and I've got a meeting with some people at Waynesburg Southpointe to check out what I"m in for when I'm ready to go back to school this fall. Then as of last night, Matthew decided he wants to rearrange our bedroom (ha, like I'm moving anything)! so that' smore things to do this weekend (ah well it's a good excuse to really CLEAN the bedroom).

The baby's room is coming along - slowly - but we're getting there. It's ready for painting now (just gotta move stuff out of the room) and then my mom is working on some pretty curtains for the room then we'll be all set before the shower so I can actually put stuff away after the shower!

If anyone's been paying attention, I made some changes to my registry (nothing major) just added a few things and I took off a few things. At the time when I made the registry we were still going back and forth in our minds between nursing and formula but I think after our class on Monday we've made up our minds about nursing for many reasons - better for me, baby and certainly our wallets!!!!

The one thing that sticks out in my mind about the class was when the lady was talking about the cost difference and how much formula really does cost... we're built with free formula... why add extra cost to an already expensive thing! Now if we could only find a way to get free diapers - we'll be set LOL!

Well, time to get some things done. I'm so ready for a nap - a nice long nap! I can't even sleep in tomorrow UGH! When will this end (oh it's not going to end).... Ha. One day I will be normal again and be able to wear my rings - i miss my rings... and tie my shoes without having to sit down .... and just wear most of my clothes again (I have been lucky for the most part... wardrobe just got SMALLER in quantity....)... but alas.... one day.

No comments: