Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy Over The Hump Day

Happy Hump Day! Finally it's wednesday and now we're over the hump. This week is just dragging on and on. It has been a nutty couple of days though.

I finally made a decision on the favors and even grabbed some of the stuff for them yesterday. While I was in Washington, I stopped at Target to blow my $50 in Gift Cards I got as an incentive for filling out my health profile at work. (FREE MONEY). So I bought the two games for my DS that I'd been wanting (Well two of many I've been wanting). Mario Party and Vocabulary Builder. Both very addictive!!!

I didn't get much sleep last night because of the storm. At about 3 this morning it sounded as though someone was shooting paintballs at our house. (YES THAT IS HOW HARD IT WAS RAINING). I made Matthew turn on the TV to attempt to drown it out. We were listening to the political crap so what could possibly be more boring! I still didn't sleep well. It kept waking me so now I'm super tired!

Surprisingly for as nasty as it was last night, it actually looks nice outside. The sun is shining and it's not really cold. I wish I was outside and not stuck indoors. It sucks the weather is going to be icky again. I can't believe the crazy weather we're having.

I keep seeing the insanity that's going on in central states with the tornados, floods, and stuff. Didn't they just get through the Ice Storm not even a month ago! It's devestating!!! It also reminds me of the movie "The Day After Tomorrow". Really makes you think.... That movie was just on too! I mean, it's not exactly the same but unexplainable weather in the wrong season, sounds a lot like what we're getting right now. I mean it's freakin January and most people are walking around without coats on!!!

I just keep hoping we don't have bad weather next month for the baby shower (though that'd be my kind of luck). Keep your fingers crossed for me. Preparations are actually coming along nicely, if we could just get the list of guests finalized. My family is just too huge, plain and simple. I want to invite everyone but I just can't and it sucks! Ah well, we'll get it together sooner or later.

I think I'm stopping to get some Dairy Queen on my way home. I've been wanting a blizzard all day. Perhaps it's a craving, but I know that's what I want on my way home. I don't know what to think though because Ice Cream for me is a norm. I love it and wanting it isn't that unusual.

Well time to take down the Christmas decorations at work. FUN TIMES! I was actually enjoying looking at the pretty purple Christmas tree!

No comments: