Thursday, January 31, 2008

Four Days and Counting

I can't believe my ultrasound is so close. I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this day for so long. The 2D ultrasounds just don't do it. Yeah they make nice scrap book photos but we're finally going to SEE our baby! Perhaps this time my mother will figure out where the head and mouth are since she can't seem to see them on the other ultrasounds!!!

Time is really winding down. I can't believe it's already the end of January. Where did the time go? It seemed like Matthew and I had so much time to get the house ready - but not anymore! I just made a nice long list of things I want to do over the next few weekends to get ready for the baby. I'd like to have mostly everything in order prior to the shower so when we bring home all our wonderful new gifts I can put them away instead of storing them god knows where creating more clutter! NO MORE CLUTTER!

Matthew has put me on a mission. He said I have too much clothing (yeah there's a shock) and we need to get rid of one of the four dressers in the room because it's just getting a bit crowded. I do agree but it's MY CLOTHES! My alternative to getting rid of things is storing what I'm not wearing right now.... like winter stuff that doesn't fit me right now because I'm pregnant. We have an overhead storage in our bedroom that's being used for junk. I'm gonna get up there and organize it and put some of my seasonal clothes up there.

I was looking at the spacebags online. I think I'm going to buy a few of those to store my clothes. It will make for easy transitions between seasons. They also make ones for suits/dresses now which I want to store the business suits I don't wear and some of my gowns that don't get used all that much but I'm not getting rid of - like my ren fair clothes. This will create a whole lot of room and potentially take my 3 dressers (yes I take up 3 dressers plus two closets) down to two dressers and one closet. Well here's to hoping! HA! I probably won't do it but we'll see!

So who's not ready for the stupid weather coming tonight *raises hand* ... yeah I'm so not looking forward to coming to work tomorrow ..... whatever time that may be. Ice and me ..... Yeah ... I might wait out the storm... but then again the storm may not do what it said or might even change direction ... I mean how often are those silly weather guys actually RIGHT on their predictions! I guess I'll just wake up and see what's going on. Then Matthew will yell at me and tell me to stay put .... and I most likely will until after it's been cleared. I hate ice! I hate winter! I'm so sick of winter!!!

Well I'm off.

No comments: