Monday, January 14, 2008

It's Snowing!!!

Ah snow! It's so pretty to watch as it falls out the window! Thankfully it's not really laying on the roads or cars, just on the ground so it's pretty outside! I have the sudden urge to want to go outside and build a snowman!!

Ah winter. So cold! I dislike the cold weather but surprisingly I haven't really complained at all this season about Matthew keeping it too cold in the house. We've been relativly comfy so far. Normally he sets the thermostat so low I could see my breath when I talk (not literally) but you get the point.

So the weekend was a blur. We did accomplish a few tasks but I felt icky most of the weekend. Eh, it happens! Just one of those weekends. My mother and I went ribbon and embellishment shopping. Of course taking me into any arts and craft store is a bad idea because I just end up buying things for my scrapbook (which I did). Ah well.

So the big show of the season was announced today and of course it's Kenny at Heniz Field (I can just IMAGINE what these tickets are going to cost) and .. yes I plan on being there somehow some way!

They haven't officially announced the supporting acts but my fingers and I found a few rumored acts online (actually they're on kennychesney.com, I just don't know which ones are for the Pittsburgh show. It's supposed to be

Kenny
Keith Urban
Gary Allen
Leanne Rimes


on all dates

Then these artists are playing some shows:

Brooks and Dunn
Big and Rich
Luke Bryan
Sammy Hagar ???????? - Where did that one come from?????

I'm content with any of the above!!!! :) I've actually never seen Leanne Rimes live so I'd really like to see her. I'd totally love to see Big and Rich and Luke Bryan be on the Pittsburgh show that way Brooks and Dunn comes through on their own. :) Getting more bang for the summer!

I also think I've surfaced what should be the country line up for Star Lake too .... it looks to be

Tim McGraw and Jason Aldean
Toby Keith and Montgomery Gentry - Buying me some good seats for that one!!!!
Brooks and Dunn - if we get them with Kenny, I doubt they'll come back through the area.
Brad Paisley (no supporting act found)
Rascal Flatts with Taylor Swift
Martina McBride - Possibly? Not sure on this one...

Yeah I know, I scare myself sometimes!!!! Where do I find this stuff? I'm not telling... just my little resources for concert info before most people even have a clue! I could be wrong though, but I'm sure at least most of that is right!

So as usual, I'll be spending some time at shows. I think I'm skipping Rascal Flatts this year. The last two years have been a drag so I don't look for anything different and that's money I'm not spending (unless I get free tickets... then I just don't care). I will most definatly be hitting Toby/MG. Two of my favorites might actually spring for some decent seats for that show. Otherwise, I'll be in the lawn like normal. Cheap seats but fun times! Hopefully I'll have a good season of free tickets again. I bought the stupid package last year and ended up selling more than I used because I kept getting free tickets. Not making that mistake again! I'll just buy them as they go, plus when they run deals on tickets that aren't selling I'm better off in the long run anyways!

It seems like it's been ages since I've been to a show.... wait it has been ages since I've been to a show. I think I'm starting to have withdrawl. For anyone that knows me, it's unusual for me to go more than a month or two without finding some kind of live music to go see. UGH! I need to hit a show soon!!!! I've been told concerts are my drugs.... much like drugs, they are addictive and EXPENSIVE!!!! LOL At least if I have to have a bad habit, in reality it's really not so bad (just on my wallet) but I don't mind.

Ah it's snowing again! It looks like a blizzard outside but I think it's just the way the snow is blowing around. It looks fun though! I can't wait to take Arabella out and play in the snow (obviously a year or two from now!!!)! I'm sure it'll be fun! Everything is going to be fun!

No comments: