Friday, January 18, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrr I want hot coco

I'm cold! I hate winter! I think the stupid weather is making my hands hurt. The last two days they have been swollen and painful, almost like Arthritis. YUCK!

So it's finally Friday. The weekend outlook is coooooooooooooooold. I've got family coming over tomorrow to help with invitations and favors for the shower. Hopefully we'll get everything done tomorrow and ready to go! That's the plan anyways! I think we will though because we have enough people and that's all that matters.

It's supposed to be frigid this weekend. I think I'm going to stay in the comfort of my nice warm apartment all weekend wrapped up in my Christmas robe and slippers. That's the plan anyways! Since becoming pregnant, I'm like a hermit. I don't want to go anywhere or do anything, just kinda mill around the house. I think it's because most of what I want and love to do I can't really do. I can't really dance because well jumping and spinning probably isn't a good idea (if you've ever watched me dance, you understand what I'm talking about). I can't go bowling (obviously) and this area pretty much blows for alternatives. Matthew and I have caught a few movies in the last few months but who really wants to pay like $8 a person for a movie. I'll wait til it's out on DVD or hits the dollar theatre in Bridgeville.

UGH! Monday starts our child care classes. One on Monday for two weeks and one on Wednesday for four weeks. I'm going to be pretty busy here for the next month - at least on Monday and Wednesdays. Oh well, it's worth it!

I have the sudden urge to want some hot coco. I wish I had some here at work. I did at one point this month, but I drank it somewhere along the line. Oh well, I have a bunch at home so I will have to make a cup later (I'll probably change my mind by then anyways).

I'll be spending my Friday evening cleaning up the house a little before tomorrow when everyone comes over. At least then the cleaning will be done for the most part. The house actually ahsn't been too bad as I've attempted to keep on top of it all week so cleaning isn't so exhausting. That's my plan for after the baby too, but I know it won't be as easy as it is now. I think we'll adjust well though. With our staggered schedules, at least for the most part it shouldn't be too bad of a transition.

So Matthew and I were watching The Apprentice last night and the task they did involved a new Kodak Printer - all in one (Print, Scan, Copy) that has an insanely cheap and effective printer cartridge. After seeing it last night, I was set that I wanted it (we're in need of a new printer anyways). After doing some research, Sams has the really nice model for $99 (It's $199 at Kodak.com). Matthew and I are going to get it probably when we have a few extra bucks. The ink is $10 for black cartridges and $15 for color.... that's insane! The amount you can print is unreal too! You should look it up if you need a new printer! The model we want to get also has a fax machine, which made Matt happy because he's wanted one so we may even turn that portion on. We always need to fax random things here and there. Regardless, the printer portion is just unbelievable! I can't wait until we have some money to go get it! It's perfect!

Ah........... Fridays.... is this day over yet?

No comments: