Monday, November 12, 2007

UGH! Mondays

Happy Veterns Day!!!

Here we are at another Monday. Thrill! I hate Mondays! Weekend just flew by and I spent the majority of it cleaning with my mom. We didn’t get nearly as far as I thought we would, but then again it doesn’t help when I can only do so much before needing to sit for a few minutes. But at least we got things done. Mom and I knocked off the kitchen, dining room, and bathroom on Saturday (the worst of the rooms was the Kitchen, but it normally is the worst in any house to really CLEAN). We did a lot of rearranging of appliances and what not that Matthew and I don’t use on a regular basis and made so much more room…. Enough for Matthew to buy the countertop dishwasher I’ve been wanting!!! No I’m not too lazy to wash the dishes; it’s more of a plan ahead with our busy lives and a baby coming… if we can simplify something… why not. They aren’t expensive and wash a reasonable amount of dishes…

But anyways, I’m feeling a little sore from all the cleaning… Matthew and I knocked off the living room yesterday morning and then watched the Steeler game. I went to Joann’s in between cleaning and the game to get some fabric for some Christmas presents I’m making (They had a HUGE sale)… it was like a freakin zoo! Oh well, I saved a ton of money!

This week should be rather slow. Most of my office has meetings out of town so it’ll be very slim in here this week, but it will be nice and relaxing too!

Well back to work! Keep checking the website! New things will be added in the coming weeks!

No comments: