Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday Shopping Woo Hoo!

Turkey Day is over and now the Christmas rush begins. Yesterday went off well with the family gathering. Food was good, everyone behaved, and no one died. I guess that’s a good thing!

Matthew and I have been up since 3am today. Ah the joys of black Friday shopping. Well, one of us is still awake … the other is passed out in the bed. I’m actually not tired since I went to bed early last night (I was beat from the day) so I’ll probably take a nap this afternoon for sure.

We went to Walmart this morning to get a few things, then Target, grabbed some grub and home by 8am… We rock! Matthew was afraid he’d get in a fight trying to get me a digital photo frame I’ve been wanting since last Christmas… though there were hundreds of insane people, he managed to pull one from the pile while I hunted through a palette of dinnerware for three sets of one color. Go figure the one pattern we agree on only two in the whole damn thing… luckily we managed to find another set on the shelves before we left. I finally have a matching set of dinnerware, I’m so excited!!!

After Walmart we froze waiting in line for Target to open. As usual, they kept the crowd under control and it was a relatively easy time, minus the fact that one item we went for ran out and I made people go hunt in the stock room to find more. At Target I bought an Armoire (finally) to put all my beautiful jewelry in so I can find it when I want to wear something. I also picked up the monopoly electronic edition (Been waiting for this game) and life twists and turns. It has changed a lot since the old life, but it looks fun. I can’t wait to play it later.

Today, I think I’m going to get my house back in order and maybe pull up some of the Christmas/holiday items from the basement since I have the time to decorate, I might as well use it wisely.

Things are going well. I have a check up next week so I’ll update then. Time to get to more cleaning of the house and putting it back into some kind of order. I’ve also got to wash the new dishes and box up the old ones to try and sell…. Ah so many things to do today. Adios!

No comments: