Monday, November 5, 2007

Counting Down Until Ultrasound

Chilly Mondays…. I hate chilly any days! When I woke up this morning I was shivering…. It’s just too cold! Matthew finally took the air conditioner out of the window this weekend with the help of Chris, and not a moment too soon as it’s gonna snow in the very near future (joy….).

The clock is ticking; Wednesday just isn’t coming fast enough for me. I’m so excited to find out what’s growing inside of me. Finally, we can pick a name and colors for the room and bedding, clothes, etc. All the fun things we’ve been putting off until we found out if it’s a girl or a boy. What an exciting week this is going to be for me and everyone around me.

I hope everyone’s been voting on their thoughts for names…. Both sets of grandparents have expressed the hate the name Atreyu…. But we still like it! It’s one of the front runner boys names from our point of view… Sebastian is another popular boys name and Aiden with me (though Matthew hates it)…. Isabella and Arabella are two of our favorite girls names… but we’ll really settle down with names in the coming weeks.

If you have any thoughts of names not on the list yet, please leave them as comments in the guest book and we’ll give them ample consideration. Matthew and I value your feedback and are thrilled you want to be a part of this changing experience.

Well, time to go back to work for a while. I’ll be updating a lot this week I suspect!

No comments: