Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Turkey Week

Ah Mondays… can I trade you for a day later in the week? It’s another manic Monday… actually more like another boring Monday. Work has slowed to a snails pace due to the holidays so I’ve struggled to keep myself busy. Ah well!

I’m waiting anxiously to hear from the bank about getting a new car! Oh I hope everything goes through well, a new car for the holidays would totally rock!!! Granted, it’s the same car I’m driving but two years newer and lots less miles (like NO miles actually)! It’s a wine red color with a gray/black interior. I swear I will NEVER EVER EVER buy another car with a beige or light colored interior… might I stress the ever part.

So this weekend was packed full of excitement. Our lunch went well, with much accomplished. Shower plans are underway and will be announced after the new year… so stay tuned. Matthew kept his promise to take me to see Beowulf at the IMAX at Pittsburgh Mills. I’ve been wanting to go to that mall since it opened and man I’m glad we did. First, the mall is so nice. It’s not that far (under an hour) and has some awesome stores… then there was the movie… Oh my! If you go see this movie, take the trip to the IMAX because it’s just amazing! There’s nothing better than feeling like part of the movie… and IMAX 3D makes you feel that way. I want to see more movies there… I can’t wait. It’s not overly expensive either (only a few dollars more than a normal movie would cost you anyways) so why not add the great experience.

Watching the Steeler game yesterday was rather disappointing. Do I even need to say more? Ah well, such is life! Tonight is Dancing with the Stars so I’ll be looking forward to that! It sucks the finale week will be the same as the Steeler Monday night football game….. oh what to watch… what to watch…

So today my notary information came in the mail, finally! What a process this has been (I started in late September). Now I just need to go to Pittsburgh and register myself and then I’ll get my certificate and I’m officially a notary. Yeah! (Dance of joy)….

It’s going to be a short week for me. I’m only working today and tomorrow. I took Wednesday off because… well why not. We’re doing Thanksgiving dinner at our house so I need to get that ready then shopping on black Friday so I figured… hey nice five day weekend. I’ve worked hard (haven’t had a lot to do) so I deserve to rest and relax for a day. I think Matt’s going to switch his Wednesday for a Saturday so he can stay home too and get things ready, but I’m not sure. He hasn’t said yes/no yet. Either way is fine with me. My mom will be coming over to help me get things ready… so that’ll be fun too!

Well I’ve gotta make some phone calls and accomplish a few things. Happy holidays in case I don’t get my butt back on here before the end of the week (Which is very likely)!

No comments: