Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Big Day

It’s the big day, finally! And this day just isn’t going fast enough for me. In fact, I think it’s dragging at the slowest pace possible for a day. It feels like I’ve been at work for about 5 hours but in reality, it’s only 2…. How will I make it until 2pm?

I found it hard to sleep last night. The excitement is killing me; however, Matthew slept like a rock… in fact he even tried to roll over on me causing me to kick my poor kitty Artex who was sleeping at my feet… to which he promptly bit my toe…. Grrr… I’ll get him for that … (Matthew… not the cat).

Wow, is it really only Wednesday? This week seems to be dragging by slower and slower. It seems like only yesterday Matthew was gloating about beating me in fantasy football, oh wait… it was yesterday! Ah well, now it’s a new week and a new competitor…. Time to get back up on my pedestal as John so eloquently put it.

I finally got to watch dancing with the stars yesterday when I came home from work. I missed it on Monday, throwing my whole week off. But I did enjoy the Steeler game that was in it’s place… gotta love crushing the Ravens. I was actually glad to see Jane get voted off last night. It was time for her to be done. She can’t keep up with the other ones, but hey I give her credit for making it so far. I wish Sabrina was still on… that was quite a shocker, she should have been in the final with Helio, but such is life.

Tonight are the CMA awards, so I know Matthew will be hiding in the basement for the majority of the evening…. Ah a whole night of country music! Speaking of Matthew, he may be getting a new shift at work as someone was leaving on a slightly earlier shift (only about an hour earlier)

I registered for some classes this week for Baby Care through Washington Hospital. Surprisingly, Matthew didn’t even fight me on taking them. I’m really glad too because I want him to be with me for everything. I’m so glad he does! He’s only missed one doctors appointment check up, which isn’t a big deal… he’s sure to make it for all important appointments though!

As I look out my beautiful window right now, I see it’s snowing again… Just flurries though. I actually don’t mind them… they are kind of pretty to watch. Snow is pretty… until it becomes a pain to drive in. I wouldn’t mind getting dumped on again though…. Like we did a few years back while I was in Waynesburg and everything in South Western PA was shut down. That was fun! Take a few days off work, sit in the nice warm house and relax… yeah I’m dreaming… it’s not going to happen this year. The weather people are predicting a rather mild winter… which means it’ll be like last year with not a lot of snow. Bummer….

Well it’s about time for me to find something to do to make time just fly by. I can’t deal with the crawling pace of the day. UGH! Until later when I do some massive updates to the site…….

No comments: