Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Day two of back to work… I need another mini vacation! Now I remember why I hate holidays so much… there is just way too many things to do and not enough hours to do them in.

To sum up how I feel today, it’s about as good as the weather… sometimes I’m sunny… sometimes I’m dreary… and sometimes I just want to crawl back into bed for a nice long nap. Thankfully this day is almost over and I can go home and get my nap. I stayed up too late last night watching the Steeler game. It was just too funny watching them sludge themselves around in the swamp of Heinz Field. I couldn’t go to bed (though I did doze off a few times during the game).

I’ve been listening to Froggy all day with their intermittent Christmas music (listening for the song of the day of course)! I wake Matthew up each time they play the song early to try and call to be caller 100 for the $500 in Christmas Cash! Come on? Who couldn’t use $500!!! That would do wonders right now! Money is money!

I told Matt I was feeling lucky and I wanted to go to the meadows soon…. We haven’t been there in about a month. I love going there so maybe this weekend after we pay the bills and see what we have left. Mmmmm Monopoly is at the Meadows. I love that game!

Speaking of Monopoly…. The new game is defiantly interesting. We’ve played both the life and the monopoly and I love them both. The new version of life is so different, but it’s totally addictive!

So I’m sitting here at work a little bored… listening to Froggy and Danger going on and on about what the Steelers should have played on instead of the turf to give them traction. Most are calling in saying astro turf and the parking lot… I thought I’d be funny so I sent him an email a bit ago and I’ll share it with you. I thought it was funny!

The Top 5 Things The Steelers Should Have Covered The Field With For The Game

5. Jello – Because it would have been funny.
4. Used Sears Catalogs – Rednecks know best!
3. Bounty Paper Towels – The quicker Picker Upper
2. PennDOT Road Tar and feathers – Super Sticky and soft to land on
1. Oatmeal – Absorb the water and give the boys some traction so it wouldn’t have taken an entire game to score one goal!

Well back to work for the last 45 minutes. Until later…

No comments: