Tuesday, March 25, 2008

One More Day

So we've only got one more day until all the fun starts and I'm just trying to keep myself busy. I've been cleaning and scrapbooking today (alternating as I get tired of each one) and through everything, Artex has decided to help me out..... first he walked on my keyboard while typing, then he decided I really didn't NEED to scrapbook the shower photos.... I should instead give him attention! Of course his big ol' butt prevented me from accessing ANYTHING on my desk so I had to find a way to divert his attention...


Everything from the baby shower was in a bag and now dumped on my desk (under his furry butt) so I thought I'd entice him off the desk with the bag - it worked. Quite the amusement for the day. Thought not nearly as amusing at Matthew giving him the GOOD catnip last night and him basically being "high" all night. That was quite amusing.


Well, I posted some new pictures of Artex in a photo album on his page. Also included is a photo of his best friend dinner - Gotta love his pal!

No comments: