Monday, December 10, 2007

Countdown to Christmas

It’s raining….. Yeah! What a dreary day outside. Makes me wish I was home curled up with my kitty watching movies. Speaking of Artex, he has a new game he plays with me… it’s cute for about 10 minutes…. Saturday I was watching a movie with him in my lap and his paws on my belly (like always). Then he started gently pushing on my belly… when he did this Arabella kicked me in the same spot. This went on for about an hour (cute for about 10 minutes though). He’s done it a few times since then too! It’s like a game to them, kinda funny!
So how about the Steeler game yesterday? Quite a game? Good for me with massive Tom Brady points, bad for Matthew who I’m playing. Our game is still undecided. I need eight points from my wide receiver tonight to beat him. It could be a very close game to see who’s going to round two of the playoffs!
Works a little slow this week. There really isn’t much going on, but I keep finding random things to do to keep myself entertained! Lisa decorated the tree over the weekend so I get to look at the pretty purple tree in front of my desk it’s really pretty).
Our tree is up and running. We need to get a bigger one though, I’ve already got too many ornaments for the tree. I think after Christmas we’re going for a pre-lit tree from somewhere for next year – slightly bigger too. Perhaps a seven or eight foot!
Leeanne and I went shopping yesterday. I had to finish up a few people (Matthew mostly… it’s so hard to buy him presents when he’s always with me). I also got myself a few things at fashion bug! It was lots of fun.
I’m anxiously awaiting this afternoon’s basket raffle at Canonsburg Hospital. My mother told me about it and the baskets are simply gorgeous. They are drawing at 2pm today, I wish I could be there in person. I’d love to win just one of the baskets because they were all so nice (I spent like $30 on tickets!!). Here’s to hoping! I have some raffle tickets going off tonight on the PA lottery too for some Pittsburgh tickets (Steelers, pens, pirates, etc) and then on Friday the Amish Quilt raffle from Angel Ridge goes off (it’s like a $1200 quilt). I’d be happy to win that as well. Mom always says I’m lucky with raffles, we’ll see how my luck does this week!

No comments: