Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ah, what a busy, busy week. I'm still in recovery mode even though I was off work last Friday to have my wisdom teeth out (FUN FUN). I spent the majority of Friday sleeping off the pain which actually wasn't too terribly bad.

Saturday, Aerie went to her first series of graduation parties. It started with Miranda and then ended with my cousin Dannys. She did really well until about 20 minutes into Danny's party when she got a bit cranky and let us know it was time to go home. We didn't mind though, we spent ample time at each location.

Sunday we did nothing. I made one short trip to Toys R Us to return a few things but otherwise, we spend the day just enjoying relaxing before going back to work on Monday.

Next week is vacation time and trust me, I can't wait. We'll be celebrating Matthew's birthday as well (YEAH).... Aerie got the most wonderful present for him. I can't wait to give it to him (it needs to arrive first though).

Well, that pretty much recaps the weekend... off to insanity.

No comments: