Thursday, June 5, 2008

Reunion Class

Ah finally Thursday. Only one more day on this week. It seems each week gets long and longer probably because all I want to do is spend time with Aerie!

So we had our child class reunion last night. Sadly, only 3 couples showed up (probably because of the Pens game). At least we got to see a few of the babies. It was really interesting listening to the other couples tell their stories. Everyone had such a different experience. Of the three of us, I was the only C-Section, one girl had a 4 hour labor... one had a 26 hour labor! What a difference. I felt bad for the one couple as they've just had an insane experience. Their baby didn't like the bottles, formula, toys, clothes, etc. They also had some crazy health problems that landed her in Children's for a week. Thankfully, she's better now.

It was kinda neat being on the other end of the class. I remember sitting there listening to the other new parents and the different stories. I loved being on the other side. It was nice sharing what we went through and of course seeing all the other babies. I just wish more people would have came to the class reunion. I was so looking forward to seeing all the other new parents.

In other news, I'm about to use my daughters adorable cuteness to my benefit this weekend. Froggy is having a photo contest for an opportunity to be Luke Bryans official photography on stage and off during the Kenny Chesney Concert. Plus you get pit tickets and a meet and greet privately with Luke... basically an all around amazing day. You have to take a photo "showing you're froggy" and my mother and I have cooked up one hell of a photograph (provided my daughter will cooperate). I will post it once it's taken. If the station people like it and it's gets selected as one of the 5 finalists, I'll be calling on my friends to vote vote vote as the most votes is going to the show. Here's hoping Aerie wins over the hearts of all the listeners and station people at Froggy!!! I think she can do it!! I know she can! But even if she doesn't, I'll love dressing her up for this photo and it will most definitely go into the scrapbook.

Ah, this day is almost over and I can head to Grandma's to pick up my daughter. I missed her so much today. I just want to hold her all the time and be with her and play with her. Everyday is just an experience and I don't want to miss anything! I know sadly, I probably will miss some things because of working full time but that just means I make every hour of every day with her precious! She is my life now!

Well time to get packing!

No comments: