Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Arabella Chasing Butterflies

By now, everyone knows my daughter's room is covered in butterflies, fairies, and unicorns! It's what I loved and I loved decorating the room with my trinkets and pictures. Even though the room is done, we're always finding little trinkets to add to the collection for her since most of the collection was actually mine. Apparently a while back, my mother's friend Rita saw a beautiful Marie Osmond Fairy doll on QVC. The doll was dressed as a fairy with butterflies on her dress and legs and a big butterfly net. She was simply beautiful.... and then we discovered her name....



Arabella Chasing Butterflies


Well once Rita told my mother about the doll, it was a no question the doll would be purchased for Granny Beatrice's beautiful granddaughter Arabella.


The doll has finally arrived and she's stunning. I didn't know anything about it until my mother brought her over last friday. She was perfect, just like our little Arabella!


The doll now sits on a shelf in my daughters room. Due to the small items on her, I put her up out of reach until Aerie's a little older. She's so precious! I'm so happy Aunt Rita found this wonderful item. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!


Here's the picture of the doll.


No comments: