Thursday, June 19, 2008

Updates Updates Updates....

Well here we are already most of the way through June. I can't believe Aerie is almost 3 months old. We've had a busy month! Aerie attended her first festival and the zoo this month! Though, she slept through both of them for the most part! A few weeks ago, she rolled over... but I believe it was truly a complete accident. I had her on the floor on her belly and one arm gave out and she just toppled over and stared at me with a confused look on her face as to why she was staring at the ceiling instead of the floor. It was kinda cute.

Every day is full of giggles and smiles! I love it. Hearing her laugh makes everything in life worthwhile. Since she's been more active and playful lately, we haven't read as much as we use to - but we still do read almost every day! Often, I sit and talk to her instead... she looooooooves to talk. She talks to me, Matthew, the grand parents and anyone that wants to sit and listen. I swear sometimes she's going to say some kind of understandable word... she tries to so hard!

For Father's Day this past weekend, Arabella and I took Matthew to the zoo for the Dragon Reniassance Festival. It was a lot of fun, but Arabella decided to sleep through the majority of it. We did wake her up while in Kids Kingdom to see a deer up close and personal. Matthew even took a picture - it was priceless! I'm sure it'll be more fun with her next year when she's a little older and can actually see things far away.

We have a few graduation parties this weekend so Aerie is going to meet more of the family. I'm sure there's some people hoping like crazy I show up just so they can see the precious angel.

If you haven't seen her pictures recently, make sure to check out the new photos... there's lots of good stuff there.

Well, I've got a million things to do.

No comments: