Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Is it really only Tuesday? UGH! It feels like a Monday... and I wish it were Friday. What a week... well really what a night.... how about the Penguin game??? WOW~ granted... I fell asleep for most of it.. then woke up when Matt and Debbie started screaming when they tied it up with 30 seconds left.... I stayed awake for most of the 1st OT.. then passed out watching the game on in the bedroom while Matt, Debbie and John watched in the living room. No worries though, Matt woke me up to tell me they won!

It's been kinda funny all day... so many people are dragging after watching that game .... crazy! The drive to work was empty with what I'm sure was a ton of people going in late because of the game. It was nice for me though!

In other news, Matthew and I have our baby class reunion tomorrow. I'm really excited about going as well. I can't wait to see everyone else's babies! Of course the class had to fall on the next pens game too! At least it'll be over around 8:30pm so we'll still get to come home and watch most of the game. Perhaps I'll even make it through the whole thing (I haven't as of yet.... ).

So I've determined that I'm cursed with Kenny tickets.... I'm just not meant to go to the show. I've been trying to win them every day on the radio and I've been just about every caller BUT the right one. Actually one time in one ticket giveaway I was caller 1, 5, 8, and 11.... Man was I mad! How that happened - I have no idea... but whatever! Perhaps I'm just building up to win a really good prize???

Next week is the St. Pat's festival in Canonsburg. I'm so excited. Matthew and I have enlisted my mommy to babysit so we can go down. We'd take her with us but Matthew and I want to gamble and those games don't usually start until 8/9pm and Aerie doesn't need to be out that late. It'll be the first time Matthew and I have been out together without the baby since she was born. I'm not sure I know what to do......

We've also put in the request for my mother to babysit on June 29 so Matthew and I can compete in the mini golf tournament like we do every year at Red Carpet. Perhaps we'll have to get a babysitter one Sat/Sun for a few hours so we can grab a couple of practice rounds prior to the tournament. Either way, we'll go down early that Sunday and have a ball before hand.

Has everyone looked at the new photos posted and the new organization of Aerie's photo albums. I've made it much easier to find pictures. If you haven't checked out the new pictures - make sure you do because they're great shots! You'll just love the ones with her sunglasses compliments of granny beatrice!

I think this weekend I'm going to spend some time scrapbooking. I've had some pictures piling up and I want to get them into the book. I've also got some pictures with family members that I needed to fill the blank pages in one of her albums. It's hard to believe (no not really) that I've already got four albums for the baby and one is about to be completed.

Well, it's about time for me to go pick up Aerie. I miss her so much. Everyday seems like I want to see her more and more. I just love my little girl. She's the best thing in the world!

Grandma Beatrice - get ready to scrapbook this weekend! And yes, I just had to write about you in my last blog! BECAUSE I CAN!

No comments: