Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Last Day Home....


I can't believe it's my last day home and I return to work tomorrow. It's been weird being off work for so long.... the longest vacation (if you want to call it that), I've ever had. I thought I'd be ready to go back to work, but I'm starting to wish I could stay home longer.... like forever (come on powerball numbers)... but I gotta go make money to buy Arabella all kinds of wonderful things!

Today's my check up with the Doctor. Finally an end to these appointments for me. Now that I'm not pregnant anymore, I'm going to go back to the dentist to get some things fixed up they couldn't do while I was pregnant. That should be fun! I'm getting myself together now that I have insurance. Going without for so long wasn't great... but it's all better now.

Arabella goes to Grandma M's house tomorrow and then Granny Beatrice comes to our house to watch her on Friday. I hope she adapts well without me around. My mom watched her for a while yesterday while I went to the walmart with my dad to get a few things. She seemed to do ok. I hope it all goes well. She's still in sleepy mode anyways so all she really does is eat and sleep and of course make wonderful messy diapers! Actually, they're not so bad.... just gotta watch for the sneezing!

So far today, I've continued rearranging things... I just can't seem to find an order and organization I like in her room so I just keep moving things. Eventually I think I'll find something I like. I think my biggest problem is as I adapt to life as a mommy, I realize better ways and places for some things so I keep moving what I think will work better somewhere else, and then I find more things and more things and it's just a process that may never end. I do it all over the house too! It drives Matthew nuts because he always tells me he can't find things. Ah well!

Time for me to get back to doing things. It's going to be such a busy day with my doctors appointment and I want to spend as much time with the baby as possible. I don't think I'm going to be an emotional wreck tomorrow, especially since I've been away from her for periods of time while going shopping with friends and what not, but I'm still gonna miss her.....

Later all!

No comments: