Saturday, April 19, 2008

Great Day

Ah what a great start to my Saturday! Arabella goes for Pictures at Brownlee Portrait studios today. I can't wait. I just wish I had more clothes for her to wear but unfortunatly she fits into minimal outfits and most of them are onesies. I did manage to find one dress that will fit her ... so one dress it is!

I've been up since 7am getting ready. It takes a lot to do things now. Matthew and I will be in at least one picture because I wanted a family portrait.. so I had to get ready long before I get Arabella ready.

Martina McBride tickets also went on sale this morning. Leeanne and I are going and I just HAD to have good seats for once. I've loved Martina for so long but could never actually afford good seats since she always played at AJ Palumbo. She's at PGP this year with JMC and well... I've been wanting to see him up close too so now was my chance. I must be the luckiest person in the world when it comes to tickets because in 10 minutes I had bought 4th row center stage.... good enough for me!!!!!

So it's shaping up to be a great day... now if Arabella is cooperative at the pictures I'll be such a happy person today! She was a little cranky this morning but hopefully she's gotten that all out of her system now.

In other news, Arabella went for her first real outing yesterday visiting Black Box and JMT .... she did well til we got to JMT then started fussing alot. I think it was just a long day and a lot of people. Overall, she did very well though.

Check out the pictures from yesterday in the photo section.

No comments: