Thursday, May 22, 2008

Holiday Weekend and Aerie's Eight Week Birthday

Ah finally, an extra day off! I can't wait!!! Only one more working day until a 3 day weekend with my daughter, boyfriend and kitty cat.... (better known as Pain in the Butt). This has been a crazy week....

Over the weekend, my car decided that I am not permitted to have a radio to drive with (it stopped working) so Tuesday it had to go to dealership. They told me the radio is shot and they have to order me a new one (yeah... new radio) but it'd take a week or so to get there (boo.... no radio for like two weeks)....

Tuesday I also attended a meeting for the Society for Professional Marketing Services - an organization I plan on joining through JMT. I checked out their new member breakfast and it totally rocked. I met some great connections and even one girl whom I've got a lot in common with (background in music... ended up in the A/E/C industry instead... ) kinda funny! Anyways, this organization is all around a great thing for me and I'm so stoked about joining.

I went to the dermatologist yesterday to try and get my acne under control. It's gone NUTZOID since I've been pregnant. My doctor had hoped it would have tamed itself after Aerie was born, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO (I'm sure the breastfeeding has something to do with it.....). So off to the Dr. I went to get something that would work since I can't take anything off the shelf with Benzolye Peroxide (which is pretty much 99% of acne control products over the counter).....

Tomorrow Leeanne and I are going to Saddle Ridge. It's been over 10 months since I've been there on a Friday. I'm so thrilled to go too! Leeanne's really getting into dancing and that rocks cuz now I've got someone to go with me. She really wants to learn and that is awesome! I'm ready to teach her!

Other then Saddle Ridge, I plan on spending my time with Aerie. We're just starting into a new book after finishing the Princess Bride last night. I let Matthew pick out the next book. His first choice was To Kill a Mocking Bird but I said no .... so then he Picked The Time Machine by H.G. Wells. Can't wait to start reading it tomorrow night!

Well, back to work.... lunch is over.

No comments: