Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Now I'm Exhausted!!!!

Wow, life just became a blur! I feel as though rest is not in my vocabulary anymore! Back to work is quite a change. It feels as though there are not enough hours in the day - of course it doesn't help that I have a 45 minute commute each way to work and have to get up extra early to pump and feed Arabella and somewhere in the mix find time to eat and shower... what a morning routine! And then if Arabella wakes up even earlier, it throws everything off course.... like my sleep!!!!!!!

Speaking of sleep, it seems as though the only way I'm getting any is by going to bed at 9pm. I hope this won't last forever because I feel as though life is passing me by completely. I'm missing my shows (Thank God for DVR) and I'm missing out on time with Matthew because he's barely home from work and I'm ready to crash for the night. I know it's going to get easier, but my gosh!!!

So Saturday is the big day! We finally get the view Arabella's pictures at Brownlees! I am so excited! I just know they are going to be gorgeous!!! It was such a thrilling experience going there. I don't want to go anywhere else to have her photos done because they are simply beautiful!!! She's so creative and pleasing!

I can't believe it's only Monday .... if feels like I've been awake for days. I think it's the lack of sleep because of all the pumping and if I don't pump it hurts sooooooooooooooo much. I would just love to sleep for 8 hours and be done with it.... but I can't :( gone are those days , at least until she starts solids and I don't have to make as much milk!

Arabella goes to the doctors on Monday for shots. This should be an interesting experience. I'm both excited and nervous. I'm excited to see how much she's grown but scared to see her get those painful shots! I hate needles so I'm sure she's not going to want to see them either. My poor baby.

If you haven't checked out the pictures recently of Arabella, defiantly do so. There's a really cute one of Artex looking at her in her playpen (which finally got built). Artex is such a great big brother. He even wakes me up at night when she's fussing. I think it's more because he can't sleep with her crying... but it's still sweet.

I won a phone on the radio yesterday. Really made my day too! Unfortunatly, It's a sprint phone (I didn't hear that part of the contest) so now I gotta figure out what I'm going to do with it. It's a Palm Centro phone retails for like $200-$300. I think I'm going to try and sell it and then take the money to get myself something nice and then put the rest away for something useful (like more pictures of Arabella since she goes back every 3 months). I may just save all of it for the pictures and use it towards getting what I want. Anyone interested in buying it??? It's pink so guys, be warned!

Leeanne and I are planning on going to Saddle Ridge on Saturday. It'll be the first time I've been out dancing since August. God I've missed it. I heard they remodled the place... should be interesting. I'm itchin for some dancing.... SERIOUSLY!!!

Well my time is up. Enjoy the new photos.

No comments: