Monday, October 22, 2007

An Update From Artex

So Mommy and Daddy brought me home a basket of goodies yesterday, including a new bed and new toys! I love my new bed; it’s so warm and cozy. Just how I like them!

Grammy was over yesterday to help Mommy decorate for Halloween. I gave her a good bite for not visiting more often. Apparently, she’ll be caring for me this weekend while Mommy and Daddy go away. I wish they were taking me with them, I love car trips! Oh well, I’ll just torture Grammy while I’m gone and Dinner too! Dinner is my new friend squirrel. He comes to the back porch to visit me every day! Daddy calls him Charlie, but his real name is dinner because if I ever get the chance to go through the window, that’s what he’s going to be!

Everyone is getting excited about the new baby, but I thought it was still months away. Perhaps it just seems that way because I’m a cat, but that’s ok. On Friday, Mommy brought home a baby carriage; I had to test it out first. Mommy took some pictures. I’m sure she’ll post them soon too! You’ll have to check back for them.

Well, it’s time for a cat nap, because that’s what I do!

No comments: