Thursday, October 18, 2007

Seventeen Weeks

So here we are again at 17 weeks. It's hard to believe I'm almost half way though this thing.... but the fun has yet to begin.
I had a dentist appointment yesterday. Matthew took off to stay home with me as I had two teeth pulled and felt horrible all day (and still feel horrible today). Hopefully the pain will go away soon because it's driving me crazy.
Normally, they would have waited until after I had the baby to torture me... but unfortunately these two teeth had to go (since I haven't had dental work done in many years due to lack of insurance.. it was pretty bad)... but the reward will be much better... I won't hurt anymore (at least after the hurt goes away now).
My next doctor appointment is November 1st. I had to move it from Halloween due to proposal due dates at work. My boss is totally cool about everything so I try to not conflict with events in the office whenever possible and sometimes that's hard to plan in advance. It's working for the most part, just a shift of appointments now and then. One day isn't going to make a huge difference. Plus then I can sleep in after the Halloween Party our upstairs neighbor is planning on having (if I can even make it past 9pm).
In other news, Artex has a new friend.... a squirrel who sits on our back porch often. He even comes up to the window and Artex goes insane! Matt named him Charlie, but Artex told me to call him dinner… because if he ever gets through the window that’s what he’ll be! It’s funny to watch them. Artex is always sitting in the window waiting for him to come up on the porch.
Matt and I will be going out of town next week on a small road trip. JMT is sending me to York for a meeting and Matthew woo hoo! I can’t wait. It’s like a free vacation. My mom will be Kitty Sitting for me… I’m sure he’ll get a bite or two before the weekends over.
Well it’s that time so I’m out.

No comments: