Thursday, October 4, 2007

Heartbeats

Matthew and I went to the doctors yesterday for a check up. Matthew is making it a point to go to as many of the appointments as he can, I'm glad too! I like having him there and a part of the process...

We got to hear the heartbeat yesterday. The doctor said it was 145 which is perfect. It sounded like a crazy haunted house though coming through the speaker of the machine. CRAZY!

If you believe in the old wives tale of under 140/over 140... it would mean there's a 50% chance we're having a girl ... Ha as if I didn't know that already.

I go back for another appointment on October 31... Why did I let them pick my favorite holiday??? Oh well. I'm getting a flu shot that day too so I might just take the day off... Why not! I deserve it!!!

Monday I have a few more doctor/dentist appointments. I need to have a few teeth pulled. Just general work that needed done but I couldn't afford it without insurance. Thank god for insurance at this point!

It's been a crazy process thus far and it's only going to get crazier!

No comments: