Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We're back

So what's new??? Well.... EVERYTHING. My last posting was in October... the month of the house fire. After many months of many, many expensive shopping trips...we're finally getting our lives in order.

After I lost the original website with the housefire when we cancelled verizon, I really just never found a new home for it. Comcast gave us free space like verizon but their web building program was an atrocity.

I disliked angelfire and the likes of other "free" sites out there so I just choose to post my photos on facebook and email everyone. I desperatly missed posting to our website though.

Finally, a few weeks ago I discovered Google revamped their free websites and web builder software. It was actually a pretty good program now (and free) so I opted to get the site back up and running.

Thus, here we are....I have a mostly functional website... blog is back and I'll update more often... and you'll be sure to see and hear about all the wonderment that is our lives. The new website can be found at https://sites.google.com/site/hayleymatthew/ .... if you need a free website, Google's web builder is very easy with good templates to start and there's no advertisements. LOVE IT!

So what's been going on? Well... our sweet little angel baby has turned into the terrible one year old.... I stress the terrible as shortly after her 1st birthday we were hit with a blast of very, very bad temper tantrums. Oh the joys!

As if the tempers weren't bad enough, we're also part monkey and must climb and bounce on everything in the house. She's already fallen off the couch on several occassions... you think after one or two she'd learn her lesson.

Arabella is still enrolled in Kindermusik. Currently, she has two sessions a week for the next month - Sign and Sing and Peek A Boo. That's right, we're teaching her sign language... she hasn't picked up on it yet... but Matthew and I have it down pretty well.

On Mother's Day, Matthew and I (finally) became engaged. We're still working on date/place for the wedding.... what a crazy process it's been. I think we've found a place... but not entirely sure yet. We don't want to jump at the 1st place we totally love.

In May, Matthew and I also went to Baltimore and Washington, DC on a mini-vacation. It was wonderful to take in all the sights of the area. We hope to do it again soon.

Well, in a nutshell... that wraps up the major highlights...

We're glad to be back up with the website. We hope you enjoy stopping back to visit often!

No comments: