Monday, October 27, 2008

Moving Along

Well, life is moving along..... slowly! We spent the weekend having, what is probably the biggest shopping trip we've ever had buying everything under the sun. Saturday, the restoration company brought more of our things back like Aerie's dresser and our dining room table so we are really starting to become functional again!

Basking in my own personal amusement.... I am happy to say I finally own the Bissell Pet Eraser and MAN IT ROCKS!!!! Must have for all pet owners! I took it to Artex's kitty window seat covered with fur, fur and more fur... and it cleaned right up. I'm so happy I stuck to my guns on wanting it!

I finished up class one towards my MBA this week. Organizational Behavior is officially over and hopefully I got a good grade (I think I did). This Saturday I start class 2. I wish they gave you a week in between, but alas.... no rest for the determined! I'm now in Management Information Systems (in layman's terms...... Computers in Business). It shouldn't be too bad. Eight more weeks and I'll be done for the semester, WOO HOO!

Aerie's been adapting to her new home well. Matthew called me this morning to tell me that she did something new today and that's reaction. He had her in the living room watching something on TV and apparently at one point there was an audience clapping and then she started clapping. Whether it was by sheer accident or on purpose, either way... it was pretty cool he said!

Aerie gets her booster shot on Wednesday and goes back for a check up on her pink eye. I can't believe our house burns and she gets pink eye in the same week. We'll never forget that, that's for sure!

Well, time to fly! I've got a million things to do!

No comments: