Friday, October 3, 2008

Yeah! 6 Month Photos!

Aerie's six month photos were taken at Brownlee yesterday. She looked so adorable! We get to see them next Saturday..... Oh I can't wait!!!! A variety of poses were taken including putting Aerie on a bench with flowers, in a bath tub (my favorite), with rolls of toilet paper (it's adorable.... TRUST ME), and we even made her a fairy again in Aunt Barb's dress (bought months ago)! I can't wait to see them.... she's such a beautiful baby!!!!!!

Life is just as crazy as it's been! Run, Run, Run is all I do anymore. I attempt to find time to do homework and other things (like cleaning my house..... so totally not happening).... but there's only so many hours in the day and by the time I'm home from work, I'm just exhausted!

Well, that's my update for today. I have too much to do.

No comments: