Monday, February 11, 2008

Time's ticking

What a productive weekend (mostly). Friday Matthew and I purchased the paint and some of the shelves for the room. Sunday we moved everything out of the room so Matthew can paint this coming weekend, as he's promised. He already started drilling the holes for the shelves and lining up the items on the wall before he paints so he won't ruin the paint afterwards. Basically, things are moving along nicely. I'm thrilled! (Though my house is in a disarray as everything in the back room minus my desk is scattered througout the apartment. We opted to just cover the desk and leave it in the room as it's heavy and large!

The shower is getting close and everything is coming together nicely. I'm really happy! We're still waiting on some RSVPs, but for the most part we're getting everything prepped easily.

For those waiting to see the DVD from the 3D Ultrasound, I believe it's been converted at this point, I just need to get it from our friend and then I will upload it. Thanks for your patience! I'm very excited to put it up.

Arabella's scrapbook is also coming along nicely. If you'll be at the baby shower, I'll have the book out and about for everyone to see.

Well back to work.

No comments: