Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!!!

What a whirlwind week or so I've had. I went to the doctors last Wednesday in the horrible weather to learn my Blood Pressure was on the rise (JOY). So I had to get some blood work done and then come back in a few days to be checked again. It could have been nothing - it could have been something but they weren't taking any chances. Well, Friday rolled around and I went back and it was still high so they opted for a low dose medication to help bring it down. All my other tests came back normal so they told me I'm one of the lucky people that get high blood pressure during pregnancy for no apparent reason. Oh Goody! They also wanted me to come back on monday for another test.

Over the weekend, Matthew painted (slowly) and got sicker and sicker each day. The room is painted though, just not put back together at this point. I can't move things and he's been so sick. He woke up today and went to Med Express to discover he has a severe respritory infection along with an ear infection in both ears. Poor thing... he's just miserable and of all weeks - the week of my shower.

So Matthew is home severly medicated with some antibiotics, etc. Monday's test went well. The baby is moving around just like she's supposed to and her heart rate is perfect. I have another appointment on Friday for a check up - I'm down to a weekly visit... as if I haven't seen these people enough in the last 9 months!!!!

This week has been a bit nutty with the shower only a few days away. I'm excited and stress, but all is well! It will come together in the end and be wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of family that I haven't seen in a long time - some in quite a long time! It's going to be wonderful and hopefully Matthew will be better by then. I hate that he's sick. I feel so helpless for him because there's nothing I can do to make him better. I guess next year he should get a flu shot... perhaps then he won't get sick so much.

The contest with Bissell that I entered Artex in should start sometime today. I've been checking the website hourly for them to post the link to the new pictures but it hasn't been posted yet. I don't know what time it will be either. As soon as it's posted, I'll be sending out an email with the info and posting the link on the website. I want one of those sweepers so badly!!!! Not to mention the chance of my beautiful kitty being a model. How exciting!

Well back to my lunch.....

No comments: