Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wow I'm getting really bad about posting! It's been like 2 weeks since the last post. It's not that I don't want to post anything, it's just as usual August Kicked My Butt... thankfully the month (and insanity) is almost over for the year.

Well a brief recap (cuz that's about all the time I've got right now). Matthew, Aerie and I just returned from Baltimore on Friday night, Friday night I attended a fundraiser for my cousin Jake's friend who lost his home in a fire a while back (I won a nice spa certificate - thanks to mommy who gave me the dollar for it as a birthday gift - GO FIGURE, as well as a manicure at the Wellness Center). Saturday was our fantasy football draft (fun times), Sunday was a baby shower..... and now here I am on Tuesday working my butt off (waiting on some people right now) because we have 2 things due this week and I'm on vacation starting tomorrow (yeah!!!!).

So my goal over vacation is to get about 4 chapters in my school book read (I'll probably only accomplish 2) and do some scrapbooking and finally (and most importantly) spending wonderful times with Aerie because that's what I love to do the most!

Baltimore was ok - had some rocky issues with the hotel and what not but overall it was a fun trip. Aerie's tooth busted through while we were in the hotel Thursday and we went to the harbor on Friday. Overall it was nice, but it sucks Aerie is still so young because there's lots we could do but she wouldn't be able to really enjoy going so we opted to wait until my next trip down to take her to some of the fun places.

Life's been a buzz lately. I return to school next Saturda (oh my god did it really sneak up on me that quickly). I'm actually really excited about it too. Yeah it's a lot of work and what not - but the reward will be much greater). Plus, now I think is the best time because Aerie's still young. Too young to be involved in a variety of activities like dance, cheerleading, etc. She won't get there for a few years so I can knock out this MBA in the mean time.

Well, what I was waiting for is here so I've gotta run. I'll try to post more while I'm on vacation.

No comments: